|18 Oct 2014 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
|Arlington Village Hall
PLEASE NOTE NEW DATE AND VENUE
A course which ends with a Level 2 Base Entry Food Hygiene Certificate.
EU Regulation 852/2004 Hygiene for Foodstuffs requires Food Businesses to make sure that any staff who handles food are supervised, instructed and trained in Food Hygiene in a way that is appropriate to the work they do. Please note you need your course book before the course, so please book by Wednesday 8th October 2014 to receive your book in time
Course content will include :
- Learning Objectives and an introduction to Food Safety and Hygiene
- Impact of Food-Borne Illness
- Understanding Food Law
- Food Safety Hazards and Contamination
- Food Preservation, Storage and Temperature Control
- Personal Hygiene
- Hygienic Premises and Equipment
- Hazards Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP)
This event is fully booked.