|17 Apr 2021 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Make this the best year yet in your veg garden!
Learn from a gardener with decades of experience in growing vegetables. This course will be led by the SFTG’s Jenny Huggett, who many of you will know from our regular Friday evening meetings, open farm days and annual picnics.
Although she wouldn’t tell you so herself, the chances are that if Jenny doesn’t know the answer to a question, then it probably doesn’t have an answer.
In this course, you’ll learn about such topics as:
- What to plant for year-round fresh or stored vegetables, and when to plant it
- Which vegetable varieties to grow, including what works well in this area (and what doesn’t!)
- Caring for your vegetable plants
- Feeding the soil so as to get the most from it
- The benefits of no-dig gardening
- How best to avoid pests without chemicals
- Companion planting – which plants will help each other, and which will hinder?
- Seed saving
So go on – book now! We are sure you won’t have bean on a better course!
Special offer: 2 free vegetable plants for every attendee!
Bookings are closed for this event.